понеделник, 10 януари 2011 г.

A few steps to lose weight

A lot of people complain that are fat and can not lose their needless fat. Except the people with hormonal disturbances, all others are just not serious enough (including me ;)). Here I share my experience in losing fat:

1. When you decide to get slim you have to be tough and stand on your decision.
2. You don't have to punish your body and suffer privation to lose needless fat, you just don't need it. What you need is to follow strictly regimen of diet and feeding. I said DIET and FEEDING, not privation and punishment.
3. I've reduced drastic sweet, sugar and simple carbohydrates, there was a whole weeks when I did not ate anything sweet. Sugar is one of the main reasons to get fat. Just erase the thought "it's just a little, nothing will happen if I eat this chocolate/waffle (or whatever)"
4. Do not overfeed yourself. In the beginning will be a little bit harder to find out your food limit, above which food is in excess. But efforts are worth ;) .
5. MOVE! There are many ways to do it - you can go to the gym, you can run in the park, or simply ot walk on the sidewalk.

This is how I lost 13 kilograms for near 2 months. You don't need to restrict generally your feeding, just reduce sugar and sweet, find your limits about food, and do not get stuck - move!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар